Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Great Family Tool


Here is a great idea for organizing the family.

I have been using this organizer for years and I love it!
The layout is so easy to use and I love the fact that there is so much space to write in. I take it everywhere. I ended up buying the nylon cover because I always have a pencil, post-its and other helpful items tucked inside.

I used to use the Menu feature, but I don't anymore. I prefer the flexibility of spur of the moment meals right now. It is just the way things go around here.

I really need a planner when I am out. I use Google for all my time management needs at home, but I really need to have the planner for things like phone numbers, errands, and the details that I need at my fingertips when I am out.
I have used it to put down notes during three car accidents, 2 of Nina's and one of ours. It is really handy to be able to go back to that date and find the accident report #, the phone numbers of everyone involved, and all the info I collected at that time.
I have used it at meetings, to write notes and put dates on the calendar, and I keep phone lists in it.
I put down birthdays and try to remember to transfer all of them into the new one :)
It has really helped me to keep my time on track. I may look at others someday, but I really like supporting Amy. If you go to the website, read her story. It is very inspiring.

You can go to the website here.

No comments:

I love the feel of home and I love the business of making my home and homeschool work as smoothly and "Grace"fully as possible. I want to help preserve the art of Domesticity, with the added Blessing of Home Education.
This is the purpose of this blog. To pass along some of the things I have learned, and am learning, about organizing, about cooking, about homeschooling, about time management and other tidbits.