Saturday, April 5, 2008

Googled Again!

I have heard about the most amazing new program!
Google has a VERY cool application for building presentations. It's just like Powerpoint. It's in Google "Documents" and it's called...drumroll...."Presentations". Great name huh?
The best thing about it is that it's FREE!!

I am working on a class that I will be helping out with in June. I started building my slide show and I am just having so much fun! I told John about it and he grabbed his camera, took a bunch of pictures, and put together his own slide show in about 10 minutes! He has used Powerpoint, but he loves having his own place to work in his documents.

The one I am doing is about organizing your homeschool, so the slide backgrounds are these cute little chalkboards. I can add pictures and lots of other nifty little gadgets.
The only thing I am concerned about is whether it's going to work with the college as far as getting the handouts printed.

I tell you Google just gets better and better.

No comments:

I love the feel of home and I love the business of making my home and homeschool work as smoothly and "Grace"fully as possible. I want to help preserve the art of Domesticity, with the added Blessing of Home Education.
This is the purpose of this blog. To pass along some of the things I have learned, and am learning, about organizing, about cooking, about homeschooling, about time management and other tidbits.