Sunday, April 9, 2017

What To Do?

That is the question that I ask myself so many times a day these days.
I have withdrawn from the state of employment, within a company. No w-2s in the near future as far as I can see, but I am unsure of what the next steps will be, in my professional life.

I know that I want to serve clients in the area of Professional Organizing.
I know that there is a good concept in the idea of detailing rooms and organizing in that way.
I could probably use one of the presentations that I have developed and turn it into a book.
What that could lead to I have no idea, but I think it's worth pursuing. It would be a good way to be productive and be working on something.

I just love all things organizing! I want to stay in the field. I want to help people find serenity and make peace with their environment. I want to show families how there can be enough, without becoming enslaved to too much.

I will continue to work for my friends and see if I can get the shape of the Detailing concept to come to fruition. I know it can work!
I have several people that are interested and I need to follow up with them.

This post has become a very stream-of-consciousness little note-to-self, but that's important too.

No comments:

I love the feel of home and I love the business of making my home and homeschool work as smoothly and "Grace"fully as possible. I want to help preserve the art of Domesticity, with the added Blessing of Home Education.
This is the purpose of this blog. To pass along some of the things I have learned, and am learning, about organizing, about cooking, about homeschooling, about time management and other tidbits.