Saturday, April 8, 2017

Life Planner

I have been hearing a lot about Life Planners, and I wanted to give one a try, but I didn't want to spend a lot until I could see if I would follow through.
I am going to use it more for personal goals and notes, and not just to keep track of things that are on the calendar. Those will be on there too, but there are so many things that I want to note and keep on the front burner that are just me and not just dates and times.

Setting goals to read a certain amount every day.
To make sure that I am getting my personal time in and following through on the promises that I make to myself.

Here is a picture of the beginning of my week:


No comments:

I love the feel of home and I love the business of making my home and homeschool work as smoothly and "Grace"fully as possible. I want to help preserve the art of Domesticity, with the added Blessing of Home Education.
This is the purpose of this blog. To pass along some of the things I have learned, and am learning, about organizing, about cooking, about homeschooling, about time management and other tidbits.