Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Happy Planner! So Me!

I have always been a planner person, and as a professional organizer I have always encouraged clients to use whatever style they find fits them best; planner, calendar, or digital calendar. I use all three, and I love these new planners! I had been using post-its on the family calendar, because it's so handy to write down all the information for an event or an appointment and then be able to grab it and take it with you, but with my Happy Planner I am able to grab the whole thing! I got a nifty case at Michael's on a coupon with space for a notebook, all my pens and whatever else I may need. I use the three sections for morning afternoon and evening, and I am still shaking out all the new things that I can do with it.

No comments:

I love the feel of home and I love the business of making my home and homeschool work as smoothly and "Grace"fully as possible. I want to help preserve the art of Domesticity, with the added Blessing of Home Education.
This is the purpose of this blog. To pass along some of the things I have learned, and am learning, about organizing, about cooking, about homeschooling, about time management and other tidbits.