Sunday, June 29, 2014

When You Just Ain't Got It....

This page is full of ideas for things that we usually buy, but that we could make ourselves.
I am not inclined to go to the trouble of making something just for the sake of not buying it, since most things at the store are pretty darn reasonable, if you count the time that you save, however, it is good to know how to make things that we might need in a pinch, instead of running to the store.

50 Things You Should Stop Buying & Start Making


50 Things You Should Stop Buying & Start Making

As a society, we have become over-reliant on “ready made” products. We have lost the ability to make things from scratch.
Read the How-tos HERE

No comments:

I love the feel of home and I love the business of making my home and homeschool work as smoothly and "Grace"fully as possible. I want to help preserve the art of Domesticity, with the added Blessing of Home Education.
This is the purpose of this blog. To pass along some of the things I have learned, and am learning, about organizing, about cooking, about homeschooling, about time management and other tidbits.