Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Horizons

Nettie and I are working on launching the "remote" part of Sappari Solutions.
We are hoping to get it up and running by November 1st.
It will be a new aspect of the business, but I am hoping that it will be as successful as the face to face method of working with clients that is currently the way we work.
Some really cool tools for project management:
http://www.myintervals.com/
http://hitask.com/

I am also hoping to add a message board to the website and moderate it, so that the people that are in our classes can access it after the class and we can stay in touch.
I really enjoy meeting people and hearing about the projects that they are facing. It would be so nice to be able to hear about how they are doing and maybe give them a little advice.

I am really enjoying all that we are doing to get everything moving in a really forward direction.
I love organizing and I enjoy the people so much.
I will have a report on the next phase, whenever it happens.

No comments:

I love the feel of home and I love the business of making my home and homeschool work as smoothly and "Grace"fully as possible. I want to help preserve the art of Domesticity, with the added Blessing of Home Education.
This is the purpose of this blog. To pass along some of the things I have learned, and am learning, about organizing, about cooking, about homeschooling, about time management and other tidbits.