Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Oh, This is GOOD! Thanks to Laura!

I Copied Me That and Then I Died of Happiness.
Sit down, freaks. I have a thing to tell you. Two things.
First, when I hear the word “freaks,” I think of the comedic stylings of a true master. King Julian. Y’all know King Julian, right? My kids don’t quite understand just HOW funny he is. I’m working on it. Educate yourselves.
Moving right along. So, Katherine enlightened me and I’ll never be the same. You know how you click on a link to a recipe in the grocery store and have to wade through ALL the stupid stuff they’re saying? (Not like now. This is worth reading.) It’s the worst. And my phone enters a store and just rolls over and dies.
SO, Katherine said, “You’re not using www.copymethat.com? Do you even Internet?” (Not verbatim.) As luck would have it, CopyMeThat is WILD. Here’s what you do.

Go to www.copymethat.com, and install the button.
Then you go to a website with a recipe. One that you have to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll for like, a million years. I suggest googling, “marlboro man sandwich” and copying you that.
So once you’re at your recipe, click on your little CopyMeThat button in the top right. The little kitchen tools. And after you click...
YOU GET A MIRACLE. It save only the recipe and a SHOPPING LIST.
I’m all out of words. I’m just going to let you turn this over for awhile.

--
~ Laura Cooke ~
   512.665.8786

No comments:

I love the feel of home and I love the business of making my home and homeschool work as smoothly and "Grace"fully as possible. I want to help preserve the art of Domesticity, with the added Blessing of Home Education.
This is the purpose of this blog. To pass along some of the things I have learned, and am learning, about organizing, about cooking, about homeschooling, about time management and other tidbits.