Saturday, January 18, 2020

A Few Of My Favorite Things

What's trending around our house right now?

Well, Tim has made great progress in the bedroom face-lift!
It looks so nice and is now a very comfy and fresh space. We have a couple more things to get to, and then it's done!





I got myself some new boots, well really shoes, and they are super warm and comfy. They are now my everyday shoes and they were so worth it!


I made some really yummy Carne Picada for dinner the other night and that it something that I am going to make on a regular basis!
Just the best flavor! I love all the spices together.


And so much more!

No comments:

I love the feel of home and I love the business of making my home and homeschool work as smoothly and "Grace"fully as possible. I want to help preserve the art of Domesticity, with the added Blessing of Home Education.
This is the purpose of this blog. To pass along some of the things I have learned, and am learning, about organizing, about cooking, about homeschooling, about time management and other tidbits.