Monday, December 2, 2019

Bedroom Improvements

Tim has done a beautiful job on the new floor in our bedroom!

It looks so nice and I am so excited to do more on the project.

I worked on organizing the wardrobe and the closet, and got rid of a few things.

I don't want to have a lot of stuff sitting around after the project is done. I want it to be low maintenance and comfy. I want to add touches that make it a place that is truely a sanctuary.

It looks a lot more like that now, and that's just the beginning.


No comments:

I love the feel of home and I love the business of making my home and homeschool work as smoothly and "Grace"fully as possible. I want to help preserve the art of Domesticity, with the added Blessing of Home Education.
This is the purpose of this blog. To pass along some of the things I have learned, and am learning, about organizing, about cooking, about homeschooling, about time management and other tidbits.