Friday, November 15, 2019

Motivated Moms App

This is pretty doggone exciting!

The housekeeping program that I use, and that I suggest to my clients, is now in beta testing as a app!

I have been using it this week, and I love it!
Here is a link to get the app when it becomes available to everyone!
https://motivatedmoms.com/

It is working pretty smoothly, and there have been very few glitches.

The only thing that I would like to see changed, is for the things that I don't get done on the day that they are scheduled to move onto the list for the next day, but I know that is asking a lot, and heck, I can always just go back and check them off as I do them, whenever that happens.

I am also thinking about writing out the systems that I want to work through in my story as I write.
There are things that I need to write through, because that's the best way for me to process the process.  I can see the steps as I write them out.

Stay tune, I'll post as I go.


No comments:

I love the feel of home and I love the business of making my home and homeschool work as smoothly and "Grace"fully as possible. I want to help preserve the art of Domesticity, with the added Blessing of Home Education.
This is the purpose of this blog. To pass along some of the things I have learned, and am learning, about organizing, about cooking, about homeschooling, about time management and other tidbits.